Sunday, May 10, 2020

Maa Divas

Today is mother's day, but why only today to appreciate your mom, It should be done daily.

Yes my family sucks and my mom has seen a lot in her life, so I decided to give her all the happiness in this world. And now my mom is not just maa, she is my friend. Yes she takes decision sometime which are not right but everyone can't be god. She is also human.


So here are some tips you can pamper your mom.

  • Outstation trip just you n her
  • Make her a meal
  • Watch daily soaps with her
  • Make her feel special 
  • Be that self depended that she doesn't need to ask money from someone else 
  • Fight with her (pyaar bhadta hai) 


I do all this, She gave whole her life for us me and my sister. I love her to moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 🙂

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!!  Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience.. Mumbai, this word was my fanta...