Sunday, April 22, 2018

Dream come true...

Hey everyone welcome to Sleep eat repeat,major agenda of many people now a day n why not its cool n relaxing 😎 

So here I am Anushka 
I always wanted to start a blog but then i was confused what to write..

I will tell you guys truth that still i don't know what to write 😋.. But let give it a shot, so here I am.

Umm.. I am cool and full adventurous person and the peaple know me are the best one's 😉.. Little over the top... But thats ok right 

Professionally i don't stick to job easily.. Currently I am just obsessed with my new blog , so here is my blog I will write about my experiences and lot of other stuffs like sarojini hauls and I am full on shopoholic but street shopping type... This blog Sleep eat repeat is just for fun & full of entertaining content. 


Stay tuned  for some adventure coming up.. 

10 comments:

  1. Congrats babe ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for the next post ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But m ye khta hu ki.....
    Log kehte hai 1 ke jane se duniya adhuri ni hoti....
    But m khta hu lakhon k ajane se bhi us 1 ki kami puri ni hoti.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its totally true but it depends on how you feel for the person 😊😊

      Delete
  5. Looking foward for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job done with the blog ... Keep up the good work:) loads of love xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 🙂

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!!  Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience.. Mumbai, this word was my fanta...