Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!! 
Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience..

Mumbai, this word was my fantacy since my childhood, as a delhite I always wanted to visit bombay. But my destiny have different plans for me, everytime i planned of going there something occured.

But the day was not that far to meet my fantacy , the day came so sudden that i just went for 2 days and that too for work. 

Best time to visit mumbai is starting of spring in August starting. 



Without further due lets start the journey... 


Day 1


I went Mumbai from Indore so took a train from Indore in night and reached at Central Mumbai Railway Station. Mumbai is well connected place, for trains you can book it 1 month prior and flights are there from every city even international too. 


Day 2


As my hotel was near by,  I took morning walk till there, and check in & rest for 2 hrs. As my work was near juhu beach so booked a ola share cab. In mumbai its best to go by ola or uber as they are cheaper than local autos. The cab ride was quite cool as i am loving the place and vorli sealing was worth watching. And with believe that I am really in Mumbai i reached my destination. 

End up my work in 2-3 hours. Now Mumbai was all to explore, so took a auto and went to Iskon Temple. It was beautiful temple and a peaceful environment. 
Then straight went to juhu and enjoyed the beach 🏖 and had the famous pav bhaji. I don't eat spicy food, so instructed the stall keeper to add no spices, hence to my shock the pav bhaji was tasty and not at all spicy. After enjoying juhu, my next stop was linking road market, did a lot of shopping, if u are going to any market in Mumbai, bargaining skills are must. 
Took a meal from MC Donalds near by and to my surprise it starts raining. 

Mumbai rains are not to be trust best is to escape but It was me (big fan of srk) . So went to MANNAT, the peaple who are unaware, mannat is home name of Shah Rukh khan. 
It was raining so heavily that there was no one , I had a quick conversation with the guard and got to know, srk is not in town. The mannat is too beautiful and huge its all secured by guards, view from there was also so amazing .

After that, was too tired and booked ola as there were no autos around. After 3 cancellations, ola came and i went straight to my hotel. Traffic in evening time is hard to get rid of in Mumbai. 

At hotel I fresh n up, open a beer bottle and had good night sleep. 


Day 3


I had evening train, so decided tour more. It was rainy day again. 

Check out from hotel , left my luggage at reception & booked ola. Went to Gateway of India. It is pretty to be a monument and the sea near it was so beautiful. 

Board in same cab & went to colaba market, this is best market of Mumbai, you will get almost everything from pin to shoes. The quality of material is also good. So again shop a lot. Take a cab to fashion street from there. Fashion street is again a cloth market but not that good, you will find poor quality cloths and that too after searching a lot. 

I really wanted to go Haji Ali Dargah but due to rain, it got closed. Hence, back to hotel, had lunch, picked luggage & there i leave mumbai till my next visit.


Draw back of travelling alone is you have less of pictures and more of selfies... 

New updates and any information you can anytime ping me on my Instagram or facebook. Links mentioned below. 

FACEBOOK 


INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 🙂

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!!  Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience.. Mumbai, this word was my fanta...