Friday, May 4, 2018

Changes in colors of love..

A major question which has no answer but a feeling. The feeling of owning soul of someone in your heart, being true that person, waiting to see a smile all day long , beauty of nurturing every moment, want to live each moment together. And a lot of these feeling differ from one other but the experience is same.

I am not sure but now a days this love is gone. The more of comprising and understanding has overtaken love. Today I see 7th standard kids saying we are in love. Now boyfriend & girlfriend is trend. Its like power of attorny. I don't understand why love is mistaken with infatuation.
Infatuation is when we are attracted to someone or his/her specific quality.



I will ask my reader, am I the only one who feel this way?

If not then the teen generation will never be able to experience the essence of true love. The change should come from here, lets all guide our siblings and friends that what is love.
Let me share some glances of my true love, waiting hours for calls, texting all day long,  sending love letters, always smiling and blushing, rethinking about the memories spend together, imagining your lover is always wid you, do those things what your lover like, being yourself, oh my god!! All this is so pretty to remember.

Earlier love was enough to connect two people not there physical presence. Now the relationship starts on bed. Today's era is like too forward that they don't want a spend single minute on themselves, just work is essential. And also the consciousness is taking new heights in youth.

I will suggest you all that first understand then trust and be yourself & then start your relationship 😊

Just wanted to express my feelings..

7 comments:

  1. Its fault of fast life and the Internet. I agree with you 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90' wale pyar jesi feelings ab kaha milti hai ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye un dinoo ki baat hai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ary so relatable ... Indeed the essence of love is lost .. understanding between two individuals is important .. in any and every relation understanding is must

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 🙂

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!!  Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience.. Mumbai, this word was my fanta...