Monday, July 16, 2018

Tattoos - Forever mark on skin...

Too excited to write about one of my favorite..  Tattoos

Frankly since my childhood, I was so much possessive about my skin that I can't bear even my mother's hand on my face and hairs.
So tattoo for me was a big thing, firstly to bear pain and then engraving something on skin which will take a stranger to touch my hand or tattoo area.

But the day I saw videos on youtube of making tattoo & also many of my friends start getting one, I started loving it. Everyone has same skin but we can make a great mark on it which is personalized. The concept is awesome and the eagerness to get a tattoo increased in me.

Currently I have 4 tattoos engraved & more to come.

First 

It is less show cased by me but it is damn close to my heart, It is in Chinese phonotics. The experience was amazing. As I had pre decided the font and everything, I just went to tattoo parlour (Duggs), gave the design and plugged my headphone on with loud music. I was so afraid that I didn't even looked at once toward the artist or tattoo. In about 30 minutes, it was done & trust me guys it was not that painful & totally worth it. I made it on my left hand shoulder.


Second 

So after first tattoo, I decided to engrave a tattoo every year. This tattoo was dedicated to my mom. Me and my friend engraved same tattoo for our respective mothers & our friendship. My mother first words were 'kyu banwaya, dard hua hoga' this is what mom's are like right? Love u mom.


เคฎाँ 


Third 

Everyone knows my nick name, though it is given by someone else but all of my friends call me by it. It totally suits my personality too. The meaning is witty. ๐Ÿ˜‰
So this was for my personality & my friends. Got this tattoo in goa.

Nushki


Fourth 

Anyone had watch FRIENDS? The day I saw Rachel's getting heart tattoo, I decided this is the next tattoo I am getting on my back . Heart a pure symbol of love. And what better place than goa to symbolise love.

Heart




Many more tattoos to come in many more years...
๐Ÿ˜…
Don't be afraid, keep tattooing ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!!  Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience.. Mumbai, this word was my fanta...