Thursday, July 12, 2018

Question to be asked..

Hello everyone,

This time I am here to ask you all a question about something I am feeling since long. 

Everything seems new to me, the feeling, the aura, the perspective of people near me, the life, the excitement, the friendship, the love...
This is first time I am feeling this way, I can surely say you all must have been to a phase in life when you want to be alone. Not out of depression or frustration but to experience the alone you. If not yet, then you are with me, I am feeling this way, to be alone for own good.



I have seen less people living alone & happy. But me, I love it. Just be true to yourself & pamper everything around you.
Life is giving me second chance to live life with full boost of confidence. I may sound confused today, that I am because there is a lot happening in just few days. 

Firstly love gave me second chance, Work life is pushing me toward new milestone, friendship is growing insanely, around with all marriage stuff & married peaple. Not only this, the big thing is if I move forward, I will be reason of many heart breaks. This is what stopping me.

One thing is let life take control and leave it on destiny, other is if someone is hurt I will be guilty life long.

Should I give life a chance? 


Answer in comment section below 👍


3 comments:

  1. Speechless ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live your life and leave behind all the worries and regrets.
    Or else “They will haunt you whole life”

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 🙂

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!!  Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience.. Mumbai, this word was my fanta...