Wednesday, April 25, 2018

2 looks with same shirt..

As you guys demanded for fashion post so here it is, please don't mind the picture quality.

These are my all time favourite looks coz its comfortable, I am not at all fashionista kinda person. For me fashion is comfy and easy to carry. So these looks give me both..
Though i am not big fan of brands but got this shirt from H&M sale.

First look.. 


Basic look for college or outing with friends
Long shirt with vest and jeggings on bottom. Here I am wearing bellies but you can even wear heels. Heels are not comfy for me so I avoid them. Bag with this look will be sling or even backpack.

Second look.. 


Shirt can be wear as a dress.  This look is perfect for house parties or night outs, if you feel awkward wearing just shirt accompany it with nice shorts or capri. Carry a sling bag with it. In footwear you can go with platform heels or bellies.

Rock your outings with these looks 😊


Comment about the looks and if u have any suggestions I will be glad to hear it.
I am also mentioning my Instagram, Facebook profile link.

Facebook
Instagram

Look details

 SHIRT - H&M 
VEST - H&M
Shoes - Apollo tower (Indore) 
Jegging - Apollo (Indore) 
Specs - sarojini market (Delhi) 








5 comments:

Thanks 🙂

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!!  Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience.. Mumbai, this word was my fanta...