Friday, October 5, 2018

Lesson from past... Mistake in present...

Hey everyone,

This topic is close to my heart though, trying to learn to overcome.

Sometimes we learn our lesson from past experiences either its relationship or may be business but we all learn something, when it breaks and restrict ourself from committing same situation again.
Because of all this we ruin are present, yes we have learned lesson to not to be in same phase again but its not important or mandatory that, that phase will be same as before.

Little confusing right?
The only thing I am trying to say is that past mistake can be great in present or today's time because the peaple are different and you are more stronger than before as you have already been in that moment or part of situation before.

I have done it today, the mistake that is silly and not acceptable, feeling misrable but still I am uncomfortable to express to person and not accepting my fault.

Sometime we feel we are right, not because we are actually right but because we think its right and it will be better to be right. And we ignore the feeling of the person who is connected to that phase. The main part is we just think this way because of our few past experiences with different person.

The situation can change, its just ego or self belief, we behave this way, even because of our shitty past phases, we hurt peaple who actually meant something to us or love them internally.



Commitment is very big word, we deal with it on our daily life but when it comes to the peaple we love, we don't use this word. Not because we are fake but because we think we are not suitable for them. May the feeling are same from both ends but we are confused on commitment. We just don't commit in fear of losing also. Suppose we commit and he/she will leave us.

Lets first know the other end's feeling and then commit but friend till then we will miss the flight, I mean we will miss the time and he / she will go for ever.

I molded a lot of things in this post... Though its dedicated. I wish the person understand and revert may be...


Till next post... Keep rocking 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 🙂

Mumbai - Mah dream city..

Hey!!  Hope you all are liking my blog , so on demand for travel post, I am here with my new experience.. Mumbai, this word was my fanta...